Lister Bandage Scissors 14cm Surgical Steel First Aid Student Nurse Paramedic AS
Quality Nursing Bandage Dressing Scissors Brushed Stainless Steel Autoclave
- Carefully designed angled blades, with one longer protruding rounded end, for safety. Very strong and Made from quality stainless steel, with a polished finish. Designed to prevent accidental injury to the patient while removing and cutting bandages. Used for cutting tape, gauze, bandages and tape next to the skin. Sterilise-able and Autoclave-able.
- LENGTH : 5½"(14cm)
- 1st choice for medical , para medical staff.
- Ideal for Doctors, Nurses, Medical Practitioners, Medical Students and Vets.
Bandage scissors are angled tip scissors, with a blunt tip on the bottom blade, which helps in cutting bandages without gouging the skin.
Bandage scissors are very popular in any health care facility because they are designed to safely lift bandages away from skin for easy cutting. The bottom blade of the scissor is longer and goes easily under the bandages. The blunt tip design of the scissor prevents accidental injury to the patient while making bandage removal very easy, smooth, and quick. The scissors safely lifts bandage away from skin for easy cutting.
Bandage scissors are mostly used
- To cut through custom-fit bandages.
- To cut through medical gauze.
- To cut through bandages already in place.
No reviews yet, be the first.